Wanted: Personal trainer
Part time, flexible hours including evenings and weekends
We are looking to recruit a new Personal Trainer to our team. But not just any PT: we need someone who understands the set U free values, and who can deliver fun and effective exercise sessions to a range of people of different ages, sizes and abilities.
Here at set U free we specialise in helping people who don’t feel comfortable in gyms and traditional fitness settings. So we need someone who is able to empathise with our clients, and tailor sessions to suit the additional challenges they face in their health and fitness journeys.
We operate from our own private fitness studio, which you will have exclusive access to. No competing with other PTs for clients or fighting for equipment! You are welcome to bring existing clients, but will need to have the skills, passion and enthusiasm to recruit new clients through online platforms such as social media.
As part of the set U free crew, you will be joining a sociable, friendly team who will support you in growing your client base and expanding your skills. You will be required to do some basic house-keeping duties, as well as simple administration, keep detailed notes for all sessions delivered, and submit a weekly time sheet.
Most importantly we need someone who is caring, passionate and enthusiastic, who can provide safe, realistic advice and support to people on their health and fitness journeys. We don’t believe in quick fixes, short term solutions or magic beans. We believe in sustainable changes, moderation, balance and fun.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch with us for more information, or provide a copy of your CV and a short covering letter telling us what you could bring to the set U free crew.
What we are offering
- No rental fees and no requirement to do unpaid ‘gym floor hours’
- Flexible hours- control your own diary (must include evenings and weekends)
- Exclusive use of our private fitness studio
- A friendly, supportive team
- Working on a self-employed basis, paid per session delivered
- Part of a rapidly growing fitness brand, headed by Weight Watchers UK National Fitness Expert; Jennie Gadsby
- Opportunity to do additional hours covering holidays
What we are looking for
- Level 3 qualified personal trainer (essential)
- Ability to deliver safe and effective exercise sessions to people of different ages, size and abilities (essential)
- Empathy for the additional challenges faced by people who don’t feel comfortable in gyms (essential)
- Understands and believes in the set U free values and will deliver exercise sessions and nutritional advice in line with our guidelines (essential)
- Skills to attract new clients through online platforms such as social media, blogging or YouTube (essential)
- Minimum of 12 sessions per week, with potential of doing up to 30 per week (essential)
- Experience working with special populations such as pre and post natal, obesity and diabetes management, children, aging populations, back pain, or injury rehabilitation (desirable)
For further information or to apply contact Jennie
T- 07816 819 209